By water resources engineers; favorite quote: "to report your observations does not qualify for research"-My sensei-

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

がんばれ日本!!!

Fuerza Japón!!!

The quake left unforgettable memories, specially after watching the way Japanese people react after this kind of events.


There is much I have learned and still much to learn from this experience and from this great community that constitutes this great country. The amount of learning is so large and sometimes difficult to express in words. My own priorities in life have changed, and I do not pretend to describe them all.

By now, all I want to say is がんばれ日本!!!

With this entry finish these short contributions from my and my friends.

I am leaving with a deep sorrow, and the new posts will be an attempt to organize and sistematize part of my knowledge and experiences acquired. Later in the future, I will continue posting the contributions from the next team where I will belong to.

Thank you friends and good luck to all,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...